I know I know, you’re thinking, you’ve posted a crorckpot lasagna before, but that one was more for summer, featuring lots of fresh and delicious veggies, and this is a little more traditional, sans the meat. So, if your looking for another easy dinner you can just toss in the crock pot, give this one a whirl. It did take me about 30 minutes to prep everything and get it in the crockpot, primarily because I forgot to thaw the spinach, OOPS! If you’re ready to take this one for a little rendezvous with your crockpot, heres all you need to do!
- 1 box of lasagna noodles (uncooked)
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 2 – 15 oz. containers of ricotta cheese
- 1 frozen package of spinach
- 2 regular sized jars of your preferred pasta sauce (I used Prego basil and garlic)
- 1 package of dried vegetable soup mix (I couldn’t find that so I used Knorr vegetable mix!)
- 2 eggs
Then add another layer of the sauce and then on top of that half of the ricotta mixture.